Alternative to Rum Runner?

I found this @ Amazon.com today. Wear your booze instead of putting it in your luggage. It may save you a trip to the Naughty Room. It has very good reviews :D:D

http://www.amazon.com/The-BeerBelly-200-001-80-Ounce-Belly/dp/B001RB2CXY/?tag=dealnewscom

I really enjoy the "reviews" on products like this! Thanks! Best laugh of the day so far.

Tee hee.

I have a really cool suggestion for how to get drinks on the ship. It's called... the bar. See it's this counter thingy behind which stands a person called... a bartender. When you get up to the bar you ask the bartender for a drink. The serve it and you pay them. Wow right? Novel concept. You're welcome people... you're welcome.

Tee hee.

I have a really cool suggestion for how to get drinks on the ship. It's called... the bar. See it's this counter thingy behind which stands a person called... a bartender. When you get up to the bar you ask the bartender for a drink. The serve it and you pay them. Wow right? Novel concept. You're welcome people... you're welcome.

Those Philly people are soooo smart.. But he must not have read the review at the website.. :D:D

Tee hee.

Wow, what a great idea...we should email RCL ...maybe they could put them on all of their ships!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Archived