Carnival Liberty 7445 vs 8448

When I originally booked my cruise over a year ago, all of the Aft Wraps on Deck 7 were all booked. We opted to move up a deck to 8 along with our cruise buddies, who will be right next to us.

NOW, as of a few hours ago, 7445 has become available due to the UPGRADE FAIRY, and I am thinking about asking if we and our neighbors can be moved to Deck 7. The cabin next to 7445 is still available.

I have read a number of threads on each of these rooms and it has not made the decision any easier.:eek:

Please let me know if you would just stay put on Deck 8.........

OR

Make the move to Deck 7........

My only concerns for Deck 8 was the chair scraping and vibrating. I believe that Deck 8 has a true aft and bigger balcony.

Any input would be appreciated. I would have posted on Cabin Selections, but I wanted some fast feedback.

We had the choice to stay on deck 6,7, or 8 We are staying in 7440 on the valor in May, due to the restaurnt right above deck 8 which people can see half of your balcony and the chair scraping. If you stay on deck 6 (upper) theres a night club below you. So If you have the chance to switch to Deck 7 (empress) I would.

We had 6483 on the Liberty and heard absolutely NOTHING!! from below.

Obviously deck 6 is not what your asking about. If your friends can get the aft room next to yours I'd switch. Deck 7 doesn't have a true aft balcony, it's mostly side. But if you open the dividers you will have some aft.

Enjoy whatever you decide!!! We loved our aft wrap sooooo much, we booked it again.

What cabin are your friends in? We were in 8450 and didn't hear a thing from Lido. 8448 and 8450 aren't connecting balconies, though. Yes, 8448 does have more true aft than those on 6 and 7 and if your friends are in 8450, that balcony is bigger than most afts as well.

I was hoping the balconies would be opened for 8448 & 8450, not the rooms to be adjoining.

Sorry if I was not clear.:eek:

I decided to stay where I was at anyhow as to not temp fate.:D

Thanks to all the chimed in with their comments.:)

I had 8448 booked for Valor Jan 2011 and switched to 7440 just for the piece of mind of being inbetween "cabin" floors! Plus Ive heard people on the Lido deck can look down at your balcony...:confused:

The aft lido is glass enclosed. I believe that the people in 8448 will be able to see as much of your balcony (if not more) than those on Lido can see of the aft balconies on 8.

Archived