Rhapsody Concierge lounge

Hi All,

Does Rhapsody OTS have a CL? I am in a Grand Suite and would like to know if those perks I read so much about will be available to me!! :D

Thanks,

Biddles:D

Hi All,

Does Rhapsody OTS have a CL? I am in a Grand Suite and would like to know if those perks I read so much about will be available to me!! :D

Thanks,

Biddles:D

I am sorry to say that Rhapsody does not have a Concierge Lounge.

Thanks for that - so the drinks are set up in the Viking Lounge, that's great! Do they have any snacks on offer?

Thanks Biddles.:p

It wasn't so great, IMHO. The Diamond Event (perhaps the full suites were invited, but it's billed as only available to Diamond & Diamond Plus members of the Crown & Anchor Society) was held at the very top of the VCL where the DJ works, which is dark & a bit dreary. There wasn't really a view of anything from there, unlike the lower floor of the lounge, which has wonderful views.

The only complimentary drinks are the house wine (the dreadful (IMHO) La Terrible) and champagne and perhaps fountain sodas. Other drinks are 25% off. The only snack offered was trail mix.

We found that we preferred to pay full price and sit in a nicer setting, such as the Schooner Bar or Champagne Terrace, both of which are pretty settings and great for people watching.

Never has, never will.

Never say never. Other Vision class ships, Enchantment, Splendour and (seasonally) Grandeur, have them.

It wasn't so great, IMHO. The Diamond Event (perhaps the full suites were invited, but it's billed as only available to Diamond & Diamond Plus members of the Crown & Anchor Society) was held at the very top of the VCL where the DJ works, which is dark & a bit dreary. There wasn't really a view of anything from there, unlike the lower floor of the lounge, which has wonderful views.

The only complimentary drinks are the house wine (the dreadful (IMHO) La Terrible) and champagne and perhaps fountain sodas. Other drinks are 25% off. The only snack offered was trail mix.

We found that we preferred to pay full price and sit in a nicer setting, such as the Schooner Bar or Champagne Terrace, both of which are pretty settings and great for people watching.

Never say never. Other Vision class ships, Enchantment, Splendour and (seasonally) Grandeur, have them.

I realised what I was writing when I wrote it. And I stick by my assessment.

If Rhapsody ever adds a Concierge Lounge, I will treat you to drinks there, critterchick.

:)

I realised what I was writing when I wrote it. And I stick by my assessment.

If Rhapsody ever adds a Concierge Lounge, I will treat you to drinks there, critterchick.

:)

You're on!:D

I think you might have meant Legend?;)

I did, thanks, darlin'!:)

Archived