Legend

ocut

Thinking of going on a cruise the beginning of December. wanting to get an OS (ocean suite) is it worth the money. Also this will be my tenth cruise with carnival platinum status. just wanting some incite never been on this boat before

Thinking of going on a cruise the beginning of December. wanting to get an OS (ocean suite) is it worth the money. Also this will be my tenth cruise with carnival platinum status. just wanting some incite never been on this boat before

We have our THIRD cruise on Legend in a few weeks. That should tell you something! This is also our tenth and platinum cruise. We have done Imagination and Fascination for our last two, and are excited to be back on the Legend!

Sol y Mar

Yes i have been on the imagination, the facination, the fantacy. this will be my first boat over 70,000 tons. just want something good is all. any help would be nice. thank you all

We just booked our third cruise on the Legend. Of course it's convenient to us living in the Tampa bay area but the ship is soooo nice. Haven't had a bad experience.

I've only booked balcony rooms on this ship. Well worth the money. Won't ever go back to an ocean view.

The interior of the ship is a little overstated with "urns" but most of the public rooms are really pretty each carrying the Legend theme. Be sure to stop by the large photo of Legend actors and see if you can name them. Not easy. I think it's deck 3 towards the bow.

Try the supper club too, "The Golden Fleece". You won't be dissapointed.

Have a great cruise. I can hardly wait till November.:)

Early December rates on the Legend are EXCELLENT compared to a few weeks before and a few weeks after. Maybe that is true across CCL, but the value sure made it an easy decision for us. :)

As for the ship, this will be the first cruise for my husband and my second cruise (I was on the Sensation in January). I asked lots of questions and read lots of reviews, and everyone had GREAT things to say about the Legend. We'll be in an 8D cabin (balcony) and can't wait!

Whatever you decide, enjoy your platinum status! ;)

We are not as experienced as many on here, but of the CCL vessels we've been on to date (Jubillee, Holiday, Conquest and Legend) the Legend is my personal favorite.

Sailing on the Dream in 10 days, so we will see, but so far Legend is my personal choice for our April 2011 cruise!!!

Archived