Parking Terminal 3, Tampa Fl.

jackdiamond

We are departing on October 9, on the Radiance out of Tampa; and, vis-a-vis the parking situation I have a few questions as follows:

1. Is there a check point, such as in port of Everglades?, or do you just drive to the terminal without having to check in?

2. How far is the parking garage from the Terminal?

3. Is the daily parking still $14.00, per day?

Thank you.

My thanks to both of you. I would imagine from your responses that there is no problem in keeping your defensive weapon in your vehicle when it is parked in the garage for the duration of the cruise. I only mention this because before we discovered ParkNFly in Port Everglades we were disturbed by the attitude of the attendents at the check in port vis-a-vis defensive weapons.

If you go on RCI's website, you can get directions to the terminal. Then find Channelside Drive on Google maps. You can go to the street view, where you actually seem like you are driving down the street. There will be a traffic circle with the parking on the right (about 5 blocks south of I-4) and the terminals on the left (heading south). Look for the Carnival whale tail on the ship docked there when they took the photos. Terminal 3 is where the east exit is from the traffic circle north of the Carnival terminal 2 location. If you "drive around" you can see the signage on where to go, and can even see a luggage porter wheeling some luggage and a lot of people rolling luggage around the area.

You should be able to store a small catapult in the trunk of your car without anyone knowing. I would leave the T-80 Tank at home.:D

We did valet parking when we cruised on the Legend in 2006.

We are departing on October 9, on the Radiance out of Tampa; and, vis-a-vis the parking situation I have a few questions as follows:

1. Is there a check point, such as in port of Everglades?, or do you just drive to the terminal without having to check in?

2. How far is the parking garage from the Terminal?

3. Is the daily parking still $14.00, per day?

Thank you.

I lve in Tampa and it could not be easier. The parking Garage is right across the street from all three terminals. The garage is covered which means it will be out of the elements and is heavily patrolled. I might suggest if you have the time avail yourself and explore Channelside or take the trolley to Ybor and pick up some Hand rolled cigars. There are a number of eateries there as well as some shops. The parking fees are what you have been told Believe me it is one of the easier parking and boarding situatiions to experience

I highly recommend the valet parking at Tampa. It was so easy to just get out of the car and walk in. And they take credit cards. But the the best was walking out of the terminal and having your car waiting for you in a matter of minutes. I was a happy camper.

I highly recommend the valet parking at Tampa. It was so easy to just get out of the car and walk in. And they take credit cards. But the the best was walking out of the terminal and having your car waiting for you in a matter of minutes. I was a happy camper.

But, do they keep your keys?

Thank you folks, for your helpful replies.

In your circumstance, I'd probably suggest against the valet parking, for the obvious reason that the valet & whomever holds the keys could possibly access your weapon (unless your car has a special "valet key" that will only unlock the drivers side door & not provide access to the glove compartment, trunk, etc).

Selfpark in the garage is very easy & convenient; the garage is literally right across the street from the terminal.

Archived