After 15 years, finally found a silversea forum!!

FL.Cruisers

We've been Silversea cruisers since 1995. Done 21 cruises and 215 days so far. #'s 22 and 23 coming up this June, heading to St. Petersburg, Russia. (We've already been to St. Pete, florida, a few hours north of us!)

Nothing in this world is perfect, but we have have come the closest, and had the pleasure of seeing most of the world ,on the Silversea fleet. I'd say a 95% satisfaction rate across the board for us. Ah, if you could only do it for $100.00 per day.

We call these our SKI trips....Spend ..Kids'..Inheritance. !!

Looking forward to following some of the threads, 'cause you can always learn something new!! Great cruising to all !

We've been Silversea cruisers since 1995. Done 21 cruises and 215 days so far. #'s 22 and 23 coming up this June, heading to St. Petersburg, Russia. (We've already been to St. Pete, florida, a few hours north of us!) Nothing in this world is perfect, but we have have come the closest, and had the pleasure of seeing most of the world ,on the Silversea fleet. I'd say a 95% satisfaction rate across the board for us. Ah, if you could only do it for $100.00 per day. We call these our SKI trips....Spend ..Kids'..Inheritance. !! Looking forward to following some of the threads, 'cause you can always learn something new!! Great cruising to all !

Welcome to the board FL.Cruisers!

SKI trips...spend kids' inheritance....that is too funny. I'm glad my mother and father didn't spend my inheritance though:D

Cheers

Jennifer (ging466)

We've been Silversea cruisers since 1995. Done 21 cruises and 215 days so far. #'s 22 and 23 coming up this June, heading to St. Petersburg, Russia. (We've already been to St. Pete, florida, a few hours north of us!)

Nothing in this world is perfect, but we have have come the closest, and had the pleasure of seeing most of the world ,on the Silversea fleet. I'd say a 95% satisfaction rate across the board for us. Ah, if you could only do it for $100.00 per day.

We call these our SKI trips....Spend ..Kids'..Inheritance. !!

Looking forward to following some of the threads, 'cause you can always learn something new!! Great cruising to all !

Welcome FL Cruisers! It sounds like we could all learn a lot from YOU, too! You started on Silversea long ago ...

Archived