Beer on Splendor

karenw

Does the Splendor have MGD 64 beer onboard?

Karen, This is the beer that I drink too. I have checked the bar menu for CCL and did not see it. I keep checking to see if it has been updated and so far, no 64's. The closest thing I could find is the Mich- Ultra. I have not sailed yet, so this info is just what I could get from the posted menus for Carnival. :( Sorry, I'm bummed too. Cari.

Cari, I called them and they listed off all they serve. The Mich Ultra was on the list. So I asked if I could bring my own and they said no but could bring a 12 pack of soda. LOL

Nunu, less carbs and calories. My BF was just told if he insists on drinking beer, that's what he needs to do.

What's the point then?? :confused:

lmao, mere. (and hi :) )

does anyone know what the price of a mich ultra is lately? it was close to 6 bucks in august.

[they have officially past most NY bars, and are dangerously close to the remaining ones. :(]

For God's sake you are on vacation have a real beer and a great cruise! :rolleyes:

It would help if they stocked some onboard...LOL :p

What's the point then?? :confused:

Exactly!

Flavored water gets you the same result....many..many trips to the bathroom. :eek:

The MGD-64's are great for folks like me that like to have a beer or 2 but cannot handle the amount of alcohol that is in a regular one. It is also less filling than a regular beer. hence, less of that bloated feeling. Yes it does taste like a watered down regular beer but I think it is an aquired taste. If I had 2 regualr beers, I would be passed out in my cabin. The alcohol content in these are just perfect, less than half of the content of one regular full strength beer. These are becoming very popular, especially with women. I wish that CCL would consider adding them to their bar menu. I am too chicken to try to bring these aboard myself.

In addition, I am planning on trying out the DOD each day, I hope that they are not pre-mixed as I am hoping to ask for one with only a half shot of the regular amount of liquor that goes into them. I understand that some of these drinks have several types of liquor mixed into one drink. They do sound delicious, I hope that they can accommodate this request.

Please don't flame me for this, I know that there must be others out there that are light drinkers too. Thank-you. Cari

The MGD-64's are great for folks like me that like to have a beer or 2 but cannot handle the amount of alcohol that is in a regular one. It is also less filling than a regular beer. hence, less of that bloated feeling. Yes it does taste like a watered down regular beer but I think it is an aquired taste. If I had 2 regualr beers, I would be passed out in my cabin. The alcohol content in these are just perfect, less than half of the content of one regular full strength beer. These are becoming very popular, especially with women. I wish that CCL would consider adding them to their bar menu. I am too chicken to try to bring these aboard myself.

In addition, I am planning on trying out the DOD each day, I hope that they are not pre-mixed as I am hoping to ask for one with only a half shot of the regular amount of liquor that goes into them. I understand that some of these drinks have several types of liquor mixed into one drink. They do sound delicious, I hope that they can accommodate this request.

Please don't flame me for this, I know that there must be others out there that are light drinkers too. Thank-you. Cari

Doctor suggested it for my BF since he likes to drink beer but cholesterol is very high.

Archived