Gift delivery service in Miami port?

tiggrbaby

My son and some of his friends are taking a cruise to celebrate college graduation. One of the mothers and I would like to get some sort of gift basket delivered. Is there a reputable, reasonable one in the area that can deliver to the ship? I know that there used to be one in Port Canaveral, but I don't know anything about the port of Miami.

TIA!

My son and some of his friends are taking a cruise to celebrate college graduation. One of the mothers and I would like to get some sort of gift basket delivered. Is there a reputable, reasonable one in the area that can deliver to the ship? I know that there used to be one in Port Canaveral, but I don't know anything about the port of Miami.

TIA!

As far as I know all of those that did gift basket in Miami, Ft Lauderdale have all closed down. I would do a search and see if anyone knows of a company that may still do so.

Sorry I couldn't be more help and good luck.

I don't know what cruise line your son is going to be on, but there are gifts you can send through the cruise line that will be delivered to the cabin. I believe what you are talking about, though are land based operations. Sadly, as far as Royal Caribbean is concerned (don't know about other lines) those companies have not been allowed to deliver baskets, etc. for some time. Hope that helps:)

I don't know what cruise line your son is going to be on, but there are gifts you can send through the cruise line that will be delivered to the cabin. I believe what you are talking about, though are land based operations. Sadly, as far as Royal Caribbean is concerned (don't know about other lines) those companies have not been allowed to deliver baskets, etc. for some time. Hope that helps:)

companies are allowed to deliver gift baskets. What can not be sent is any type of liquor, beer or wine and with the port badges cost up so high and requiring at least 2 types of badges along with so many check points, many decided it was not worth all that was involved.

Google Wendy's chocolates located in Miami and see if they are still delivering to the ships - that is the only one I would know that just might or maybe she will know someone who does

companies are allowed to deliver gift baskets. What can not be sent is any type of liquor, beer or wine and with the port badges cost up so high and requiring at least 2 types of badges along with so many check points, many decided it was not worth all that was involved.

Google Wendy's chocolates located in Miami and see if they are still delivering to the ships - that is the only one I would know that just might or maybe she will know someone who does

Hey, are you the Shirley who did the ones for DCL in Port Canaveral? Those baskets were so nice!

And thanks to all for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...

Shirley,

Do you know of anyone that delivers baskets to Fort Lauderdale similiar to ones you prepare? With sandpails/toys, etc? We were doing DCL next year - and all excited about the pics of what we have seen you come up with. But it looks like we may be switching to RCCL.

Thanks!

Debra

Shirley,

Do you know of anyone that delivers baskets to Fort Lauderdale?

Thanks!

Debra

Hello Debra,

Unfortunaltely all the floral and gift basket shops, as far as I have been able to research,

are no longer delivering to the ports due to many issues - sorry I couldn't help, but just maybe someone who has knowledge of anyone, will post any/all information that may help you.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE

Hello Debra,

Unfortunaltely all the floral and gift basket shops, as far as I have been able to research,

are no longer delivering to the ports due to many issues - sorry I couldn't help, but just maybe someone who has knowledge of anyone, will post any/all information that may help you.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE

Thank you Shirley. I guess we may just have to make room in our suitcases for those sand pails/shovels.

Debra

Archived