What costs EXTRA on Atlantis/Celebrity Equinox cruises?

Muscle Force

The cruises I've taken before were with the Oceania line. On Oceania, the only things I know you pay extra for are alcoholic beverages, spa treatments, and using their internet computers.

But I've heard on some lines, they even charge for soft drinks.

What costs extra on Atlantis cruises? There are ten restaurants on the Celebrity Equinox and it seems you pay from $5 - $30 USD extra to eat in four of the fancier ones. What else do they charge you for onboard?

I'm also wondering about internet access. I have Verizon Wireless on my netbook, and Verizon says for $70 USD they give me unlimited email for a month on Oceania's ships, or I can pay by the message -- which is probably the way I'll go when I take Oceania's Barcelona - Amsterdam cruise with my folks in late June 2010.

But does the cruise line charge you extra for using your own netbook, on top of what Verizon charges?

You can probably purchase a soft drink pkg on board....all alcohol is extra...premium restaurants are extra....

Internet is extra, as well...Spa is extra...

These are extra on most cruise lines, whether Atlantis has chartered them or not...

Basically, the only thing additional that Celebrity charges for that Oceania doesn't would be soft drinks....That and all the premium dining rooms...

Thanks for your reply, Miami. Do they charge for coffee and tea? For a glass of water?

Coffee, Tea, water and juice / lemonade are usually free and included in your cruise fare. although the specialty coffee venues might have a charge.

Archived