PopCorn?

The kernels are bigger there.

As part of the health care package they are allowed to spell it PopCorn.

That is why their senator voted for the package.

It is a felony to spell it that way in any other state.

Supposedly Carnival found that if it was free much of it would wind up on the deck and have to be cleaned up.

The kernels are bigger there.

As part of the health care package they are allowed to spell it PopCorn.

That is why their senator voted for the package.

It is a felony to spell it that way in any other state.

Supposedly Carnival found that if it was free much of it would wind up on the deck and have to be cleaned up.

Very true. A lot of people aren't aware of this.

On the Triumph in January it was in the Capers everyday about watching "movies under the stars" on the lido. Never saw popcorn, wasn't available even to purchase. No microwaves available to passengers. We did have ice cream while watching one! :)

If ya want it, gotta take it! ;)

Kat

I don't usually spend much time on the Lido deck at night, but I did notice on my last cruise popcorn was available for purchase at the main bar on the Lido deck near the pool - just can't tell you if this option is available every night, but probably has something to do with the movie playing. I was jonesing for a salty snack (yes, plenty of food to eat, but not much for chips, etc. and I get a craving for those types of snacks from time to time) and noticed the popcorn. It was a couple bucks and was terrible. In fact, I don't think there was any salt on it whatsoever. I think next year I'll bring a few salty snacks along for when I get those cravings. Hate to take up room in my bags, but with some of the packing tips I've learned on this forum, I may have the space and it will ensure I have a little room to bring back a few purchases.

I'm glad you posted this. I'm going to be looking in Barcelona for popcorn to take on the ship ( wonder if they have gourmet popcorn stores) because the popcorn on the Dream was $1.50 and TERRIBLE. Salted, but no butter. I love movie night and love to have popcorn to eat. If I can find a way to take some gourmet popcorn with me, I just might do that (more room for souvenirs coming home).

Archived