What happened to the poster that wanted to double book?

Vyhanek

A few weeks ago a poster was on here was wondering if she could double book family in the A3 (I think) and then also another cabin. Did this work out for you?

After I saw your post I thought that was a great idea. Next year my family of 4 and then my friend and her daughter want to cruise together. So six total people would be permissible in an A3. Permitted but crowded! So, if possible I would like to book all 6 of us in an A3 for the suite perks and courtyard access but have my friend and her daughter book another room in addition so they have their own space.

Please post back. Did they let you double book passengers in two cabins?

OP.. while there maybe other suite perks you are interested in for your friends, just remember you can always have your Butler bring breakfast and lunch from Cagneys to your suite and, from what I have read, they do not mind a couple of extra people, knowing you are probably going to take good care of them. The extra money you would pay to have your friends in your stateroom (if you can double book) would go a long way in tips.. hint hint.

Also (again this is my understanding) that if you book your friends stateroom along with your suite, they get the perks of priority boarding, tendering and disembarkation.

Just food for thought. 8-)

Archived