HELP! Need name of tequila at small store at Cozumel port

stlucy

Help!! I need the name of the tequila, or the name of the store at the cruise port in Cozumel. We were there the third week of February. I didn't get home with the info. It is the small, very nice clean store on the upper level covered walkway at the cruise port at Cozumel. The store is in the corner on the right side of the walkway as you are going in. It is before you go down the steps to the sidewalk area. If anyone is going and would be so kind as to get the email address or telephone number from the owner, I would be so appreciative. I will even send you a bottle of their tequila when I get it. Thanks so much in advance.

John

email me at jwells@indcomm.net

Help!! I need the name of the tequila, or the name of the store at the cruise port in Cozumel. We were there the third week of February. I didn't get home with the info. It is the small, very nice clean store on the upper level covered walkway at the cruise port at Cozumel. The store is in the corner on the right side of the walkway as you are going in. It is before you go down the steps to the sidewalk area. If anyone is going and would be so kind as to get the email address or telephone number from the owner, I would be so appreciative. I will even send you a bottle of their tequila when I get it. Thanks so much in advance.

John

email me at jwells@indcomm.net

Which ship were you on? Which cruise pier?

Archived