Belize Snorkeing

Adman98

We will be in Belize on Carnival Dream early June, would like to do the Barrier Reef snorkel. Ouestion: we will have a couple of folks for whom sea sickness may be a problem--how rough/calm are the seas in the snorkel areas? Ditto on the boat ride out and back

I'm guessing it varies depending on the weather. We were there last week and went snorkeling. It started out raining and then the weather got better. There is a long tender from the ship to the pier and then another boat ride to snorkel. I tend to get seasick on smaller boats so as a precaution I took some seasick pills before I left the ship. I did not get sick but everyone is different and can't predict the seas for a given day. You need to take the medicine before you get sick. Will they be taking medicine anyway or wearing a patch? If seasick pills work - they should be okay but its not fun to be sick (been there).

Archived