Help? Friday in Jerusalem Sat and Sun in Haifa will this be ok

trishs

Hi, The itinerary I'm looking at is Oct 8th Friday in Ashdod (Jerusalem) and Oct 9th and

10 th in Haifa (Sat & Sunday). Will this be a problem to see many Christian and Jewish sites? Any help before I book would be great!

Good Morning:

It seems like you are going to be on the same cruise as another person on this board. I am not going on the cruise but I am going to be in Israel at that time on a private tour with my husband. I read the cruise critic boards to get ideas for hotels and stuff when I am not on a cruise. It also helps me get tour companies names as well.

Jerusalem is beautiful. My husband has been in Jerusalem 4 times and this will be my second. I think the best bet for you is to notify the tour company we are using and see if they can put a package together for you. This way you do not have to rent car which is very expensive and they will take you to the places as your driver/tour guide combo. Plus they will help you with your hotel and give you ideas. The email address for this company is avitours.il@gmail.com. Robyn is the co-owner who helps with the tours, etc. She is such a pleasure to work with and they are not that expensive. If you need any more information you can email me at Dicrepe2@aol.com. GOOD LUCK!

Good Morning:

It seems like you are going to be on the same cruise as another person on this board. I am not going on the cruise but I am going to be in Israel at that time on a private tour with my husband. I read the cruise critic boards to get ideas for hotels and stuff when I am not on a cruise. It also helps me get tour companies names as well.

Jerusalem is beautiful. My husband has been in Jerusalem 4 times and this will be my second. I think the best bet for you is to notify the tour company we are using and see if they can put a package together for you. This way you do not have to rent car which is very expensive and they will take you to the places as your driver/tour guide combo. Plus they will help you with your hotel and give you ideas. The email address for this company is avitours.il@gmail.com. Robyn is the co-owner who helps with the tours, etc. She is such a pleasure to work with and they are not that expensive. If you need any more information you can email me at Dicrepe2@aol.com. GOOD LUCK!

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your reply. I just contacted Robyn last night and started the process. My main concern was that somethings would be closes. She said that is correct and we will work around it. I had just put a hold on this cruise yesterday and wanted to make sure we see as much as possible on the Israel stop. I know it will never be enough time. My son went for 2 weeks and said he needed at least 3 weeks. Oh well... Again thanks so much and I'll go to the roll call and check out what is up. Trish

Archived