Aloha deck on Island Princess

jandm

We have always avoided the Aloha deck because it is beneath the Lido deck and we thought the rooms might be a bit noisy. Now we are considering cabin A503. Does anyone have any experience in this cabin or one nearby. Was it noisy? Thanks for any info.

A503 was our cabin on our 15 day Hawaiian cruise on the Island in November. That cabin is directly under an area which is carpeted. Occasionally in the early morning we would hear what sounded like chairs being moved around on a tile floor. Never did find out where the sound was coming from. We liked this cabin and would request it again.

You have done me a big favor with this topic for I have just moved down to Baja.....due to the fact that my cabin on Aloha was directly under the Bar and Pizza bar on Lido.......on the plan looked like wooden plank floor around bars.... ..also saved on price the cabin below was cheaper.......Kruisey.

We've been on the Island Princess, Aloha deck, a total of 25 days in the last 1 1/2 years. The occasional sound we heard was never that great of a concern for us. As I said, this is the deck I'd reserve a cabin on again.

Archived