Volendam M category cabins

Dancing Shoes

Looking at the dolphin deck plan for rooms. I just got off of the phone with a T/A that offered rooms 1837, 1841 and other sideways rooms with some savings.

Are these to be avoided for any reason? Also, don't most inside rooms have a sofa to sit on. I just got off of the phone with HAl, and the lady said I need to book a triple to get a sofa???? Huh. The picture shows different. Thanks

Looking at the dolphin deck plan for rooms. I just got off of the phone with a T/A that offered rooms 1837, 1841 and other sideways rooms with some savings.

Are these to be avoided for any reason? Also, don't most inside rooms have a sofa to sit on. I just got off of the phone with HAl, and the lady said I need to book a triple to get a sofa???? Huh. The picture shows different. Thanks

The picture you saw is correct! here is what I have on the M and MM category staterooms on Deck 1:

LARGE INTERIOR STATEROOMS "M" and "MM" are Large Interior Staterooms: 2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, 1 sofa bed, shower.

[

[

STANDARD INTERIOR STATEROOMS

"N" and "NN" are Standard Interior Staterooms: 2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, 1 sofa bed & pullman upper, shower.

[

Large and Standard Interior Staterooms include the following amenities:

[

Luxurious beds featuring Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens. Deluxe waffle weave and terry cloth bathrobes for use during your voyage. 100% Egyptian cotton towels. Premium massage showerheads. 5X magnifying make-up mirrors and salon-quality hair dryers. Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure. Complimentary fresh fruit on request. Elegant ice bucket and serving tray for in-stateroom beverages. Flat-panel TV and DVD player. Ice service, shoeshine service and nightly turndown service.

Joanie

Archived