Cocktails

smudgie

Too funny! It is pretty yummy. It was my afternoon treat when I got back from ports on the Sapphire. Went to Crooners, out the door close to Crooners and landed in a lounger drinking my Milky Way martini.

I'd love to work my way through that martini menu but I'm afraid I just don't cruise enough.

I am hoping that one day you and I will cruise the same cruise and maybe we can tackle that menu together??? :) lol it might take a BTB cruise:eek:

Baileys, Kahlua and what??? Where is the chocolate??:p

creme de cacao, with Kahlua, Bailey & Vodka (Vanilla if you pay)

I am hoping that one day you and I will cruise the same cruise and maybe we can tackle that menu together??? :) lol it might take a BTB cruise:eek:

Adaggio's on both the Crown and the Emerald had two drinks to die for (and dream of...):

Basilico Mojito, which is just like a Mojito, but with basil in place of the mint, and

Bellini Martini, made with fresh peach nectar

Tried making them at home, but they have never come out quite the same. Guess I'll have to practice 'til perfect!

Ummmmmmm...I think the $2.99 drinks went away with The Love Boat series!

There is a happy hour (8-11) being tried out on some ships at the moment. All normal drinks are $2.99 I believe.

We both love the Sapphire so we may end up on a cruise together one day. Hey a BTB wouldn't hurt my feelings! I am not sure of all the ingredients in the Milky Way but they do cover the glass with both milk and white chocolate. Don't tell anyone but when no one is looking I "take a bite of my martini glass"

My last Singapore Sling must have been in the 70's. Do they still make Sloe Gin? I'll

have to try one and see if I still like it. How about Pink Ladys and Grasshoppers?

That was back when we wanted to drink but were afraid we'd get drunk so we ordered

ladies' drinks. Probably had twice the alcohol of a whiskey and water.

Mimi

• 2 months later...

Archived