Cruise Shopping - I'm addicted!

Tggrtoes

I know I'm not alone, but just had to laugh at how pathetic I am. Our next cruise isn't even leaving until May 1 and already I'm driving DH CRAZY with calls every few minutes with options for a fall/winter cruise. I just told him that if we SKIPPED the visit to the in-laws :eek:, we could maybe even do a longer cruise. :D Course it wouldn't take that much to convince the grandparents to go on another cruise with us. Hmmmm :cool:

Stacey

I know I'm not alone, but just had to laugh at how pathetic I am. Our next cruise isn't even leaving until May 1 and already I'm driving DH CRAZY with calls every few minutes with options for a fall/winter cruise. I just told him that if we SKIPPED the visit to the in-laws :eek:, we could maybe even do a longer cruise. :D Course it wouldn't take that much to convince the grandparents to go on another cruise with us. Hmmmm :cool:

Stacey

You are certainly not alone. We are already booked for cruises in 2011. We are going on the MSC Magnifica for an Eastern Mediterranean cruise. We had to book that far in advacne because we planned on using free frequent flier miles for 3 people to Europe, which you have to request waaaaaaaay in advance if you want to get them.

Enjoy your cruise (and maybe take the in-laws with you).

When I read the title of your post I thought you meant shopping for new clothes, shoes, etc. before a cruise:p....in either case I am totally addicted. We leave this weekend and I've been to some kind of store every night this week! Then I come home and scan for future cruises on-line.

Happy shopping!

• 5 months later...

Bonjour Stacey and others,

Thank you for coming out in the open with your addiction:D...I feel ''less'' alone with my secret now;)!!!

I`ve been planning my next ten cruises:rolleyes:! People in my entourage (family and close friends) think that I am a bit nuts...well I am but that`s another story:p!

Happy planning and happy cruising!!!

When I read the title of your post I thought you meant shopping for new clothes, shoes, etc. before a cruise:p....in either case I am totally addicted. We leave this weekend and I've been to some kind of store every night this week! Then I come home and scan for future cruises on-line.

Happy shopping!

Oh my gosh! Great minds think alike, b/c I totally thought the same thing. I imagined you having a huge pile of clothing in the corner with tags still on them.

And you know why I thought that? Because that's what I do! Been on 30 cruises, and purchased new many new clothing items every time we've sailed. Just went shopping yesterday, as a matter of fact, and the cruise is in 4 weeks. Woo Hoo!

CeleBrat

Stacey, you are def not pathetic. You are taking full advantage of one of the great things life has to offer - Cruising baby!! :p

I am booked on RCCL Enchantment in 2/11 and Carnival Glory in 6/11 and I don't stop checking Disney to see if they have posted their 2012 rates because I'm so ready to book that!!

Bon Voyage!

Archived