Anybody have any Liberty of the Seas??

Sweetdreams36

Hey everybody! Going on my first Royal Caribbean ship. Liberty of the Seas August 8 and would love to see any videos...

Don't have any Videos of Liberty of the Seas but have plenty of pics from 2008 cruise when we took on Western Caribbean cruise. Sounds like we are leaving a week behind you. We are going on Eastern Caribbean cruise August 22-29th.

We had such a great time! If you get the anytime dining......ask for a waitress by the name of Christine, she was awesome!!!

I just posted our video yesterday and noticed your post today. I hope you have as much fun as we did!!! :-)

Bruce Johnson

• 4 weeks later...

I just posted our video yesterday and noticed your post today. I hope you have as much fun as we did!!! :-)

Bruce Johnson

Bruce,

Your video is on the front page of cruise critic now! It's awesome!!!

We are doing the same itinerary this November and I want to do all of the same excursions you did!! Did you use the cruiselines excursions or private tour companies?

Thank you so much for a funny, lovely video!!!!!!!!!!:D I love it and showed it to my entire family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the video! It was a blast making it!

You are going to love this ship! As far as the excursions go, we did half through Royal Caribbean and half on our own. The port reviews found on the CruiseCritic website was a BIG help with our planning.

Costa Maya - We planned on our own. The shops at port are nice for about 30-60 minutes of browsing. The best restaurant, bar and beach is Pez Quadro. A $4 short cab ride per person each way is a cheap excursion and takes you to the best place in town.

Belize - We went through R.C. for the jungle river tubing through the cave. The long bus ride was worth this very unique and fun experience.

Cozumel - We went through R.C. for this excursion. We did the catamaran snorkle and beach. A great excursion! You walk to the catamaran from the ship. VERY convienent.

Grand Cayman - We planned on our own. We took a van/cab to a place called Royal Palms. Great beach, bar and food.

Good luck with your planning and have fun!

• 2 months later...

Archived