Show reservations - not available

Just tried to book my show reservations for the April 17th sailing and several of the times I selected are full or cannot be booked. Should I select alternative times, wait until we board and try to book or redo my schedule? Any recommendations from past cruisers appreciated.

I have a couple of suggestions. First, we were on Oasis last week when it was totally booked. For pretty much every show, particularly the ones in the Opal theatre, which is HUGE, there were always seats left over. They tell people with tickets to get there ten minutes before show time and then they let everyone else in. There was always a huge line waiting but every single person got in. So, I wouldnt worry too much, just make sure if there is something you really want to see that you get on the waiting line early and you should be fine. Second, although I booked all of my shows many months in advance, I did move things around a bit up to two weeks before my cruise. Cant remember which show it was but one that I wanted kept showing as sold out. I tried a few times a day and noticed that I could grab one or two seats at a time, probably because people were doing the same thing I was and rearranging shows. I needed four seats and it took me about a week but I finally got them all. Even if you can grab just one do it and then that way one person can go in and hold seats for you. Hope this helps, NYD

Archived