Cabin Selection Tahitian Princess

Mr.Man

Not sure about your cabin location, but I can tell you one thing that many don't realize. The Tahitian Princess does not have refrigerators in all of the cabins like most of the other Princess ships. They are only in mini suites and above.

That might not make a difference to you, but just wanted to share the info.

Actually, if this is your first cruise, you may have a lot more movement at the very front of the ship. Of coarse a lot depends on sea conditions when you sail, but it can get rough on these smaller ships.

We sailed the TP in October, had a mid ship cabin and even there we were really rockin and rollin on some evenings. Many people on our sailing got violently seasick and the dining room was half empty on several nights.

Not sure if I would recommend this cruise to a first timer. But if you are set on it, I will just wish you smooth sailing and hope you have great weather for that honeymoon.

this is a wonderful cruise for a honeymoon! I don't think there is anyplace more romantic than French Polynesia. I hope you plan to do the Cook Islands itinerary. if you can do a balcony, great, but you will have wonderful views with a window too. we have gone twice in January and had very little rocking, but you just never know. the ship is beautiful.

We've had balcony cabins 7057 and 7065 the last two times we were on Tahitian Princess, both mid ship. in March 06 we will be in mini-suite 8025 for our third time doing the Cook Itinerary. This is a wonderful small ship with a fabulous destination, especially for a honeymoon. You will have a wonderful time no matter what cabin you chose. If you can swing it, do at least a balcony cabin, but if not just do what you can afford so you can go on this trip.

NEW YORK LADY

We were on the Pacific Princess, and were in #6051 - a cabin we thought well appointed with a good location.

Don't think I would care for a far forward cabin - if the ship is pitching - it could be fairly rough. We much prefer mid-ships.

Our friends cruising with us had #6000 - also furthest front. They moved, mainly because of the constant music/bass from the shows below them. However, they did comment on how windy that cabin was. That was too much for them as well.

Happy Cruzin' :D

I am booked for my 5th wedding anniversary in September..it is also our very 1st cruise..we chose mid ship balcony starboard..7063. My parents are coming also and are 4 doors down..

I was worried about getting seasick too far forward or back!

Also..we are just down the hall from the laundry room..so hopefully we can sneak in there and get laundry done!

Cannot wait to go...

Archived