First time cruising

loveshack57

My husband and I will be cruising on the Silver Whisper- Voyage 4014 from Nice to Southampton (5/31 to 6/12). We are very excited! We will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary while on board. I want to look my best on board but I don't want to go overboard (ha ha!). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Do you ever see anyone wear jeans? What do you wear on the shore excursions? Does anyone have suggestions of excursions at the ports we visit? Any information you could share would be very much welcome.

I am so excited....is this a dream.

My husband and I will be cruising on the Silver Whisper- Voyage 4014 from Nice to Southampton (5/31 to 6/12). We are very excited! We will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary while on board. I want to look my best on board but I don't want to go overboard (ha ha!). Any suggestions would be appreciated. Do you ever see anyone wear jeans? What do you wear on the shore excursions? Does anyone have suggestions of excursions at the ports we visit? Any information you could share would be very much welcome. I am so excited....is this a dream.

It depends on the weather...but generally speaking, jeans will be ok during the day for your excursions but defintely not at night. The dress code for night time is casual, informal and formal and u will be notified as to how many of these there are on your cruise when u get your final docs.

Take a look at the Silversea website and u will be able to find a list of things to do at each port. If u don't want to do the ship excursions as sometimes they are over-the-top expensive, u will need to do your research separately. There is a ports forum on Cruise Critic that u can access for help.

Have a great time.

Cheers

Jennifer (ging466)

Archived