Presidential family suite

They don't on the Liberty... it's the same class.

I stayed in one with 5 other people... nice bedrooms and balcony, but the inside space is laid out poorly. I couldn't imagine more than 8 people in there...

I didn't check, but I don't think they did. If you look at the RCI website it has this description for the Freedom:

Two master bedrooms with baths. Two additional bedrooms, each with two Pullman beds and two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Two additional bathrooms with showers and a spacious living area with a sofa bed and dining table. Private balcony with dining area and lounge chairs. (1215 sq. ft., balcony 810 sq. ft.). Stateroom can accomodate up to 14 guests.

but for the Oasis it shows:

Two Master bedrooms with twin beds (can convert to Queen). Two Master baths with tubs. Two bedrooms with convertible twin beds/Pullman beds, one bedroom contains bathroom with shower. Guest bathroom with shower. Balcony with a whirlpool, dining area, and bar. Dining room with dry bar. Living room sofa converts to a double bed.

Since it doesn't say that it converts, the way it does for Oasis, I am going to lean towards no.

They don't on the Liberty... it's the same class.

I stayed in one with 5 other people... nice bedrooms and balcony, but the inside space is laid out poorly. I couldn't imagine more than 8 people in there...

We're going to try it with 12 in December, but 5 of them are children.

Thanks so much for all of your replys!

Jerin i will let you know how it goes. We have a 9yo,4yo two 3 yos and a 10 month old and 5 adults going. We are still trying to figure out the sleeping arrangements but we are very excited none the less! We just booked this suite and got a fantastic deal! 20 more days to go!

just keep the kids outside and you should be fine... the outdoor space is larger than the entire inside living area

Hmm, might consider bringing a sleeping bag or two and offering this option to whatever of my children are on couch rotation.

• 1 month later...

Would a Pack n play fit in one of the interior bedrooms with the beds in a queen configuration? Just trying to figure out our options. We have 3 married couples, one with a baby, one with 4 school-aged children, and a single adult. Two married couples (the ones with the children and the grandparents of all of the children) putting in more per person than the others, so we were thinking of giving the other couple the interior that's not being shared by the kids/other adult. It would probably be better to have the baby in with her parents, though if she only fits with Grammy and Grampa, I have a feeling that everyone but Grampa would be happy with this, too.

Archived