Tortola to Jost Van Dyke

ponies

Been there, done that. The Bubbly Pool tends to be on the quiter side in the summer unless a swell kicks up. It is cool though! We've been visiting the BVI since around '98. Usually staying on land but we have chartered yachts a couple of trips.

The Bubbly Pool, not so bubbly.

2145598940044477402S500x500Q85.jpg

Here you can see the opening thru the rocks that creates the bubbly when the Atlantic has a swell running. It gets quite frothy then. :D

2674218480044477402S500x500Q85.jpg

Hi everyone, We are a group of 4 on the NCL DAWN 10/22/10 trip, in Tortola 10/25/10 I'm Kevin B. I sailed this same cruise in March and had a very nice time. Jost Van Dyke is a great relaxing day on very nice stretch of beach.

I just booked us with Tortola charters on the Jost Van Dyke Sea Ray. Mention my name if anyone wants to join us on 10/25/10 and maybe I'll share a painkilla or 2 or 3 with ya! (Nilla Killas are my Favorite)

http://tortolacharters.com/excursion...an-dyke-tours/

send email to billdyess@hotmail.com

Captain Bill says if this boat gets full, they have another. Rate is $55 pp (NCL tour is $79) save the money and buy some painkillers! woohoo!

Hey BDJF....We will be sailing in January and booked the same trip on the Sting Ray! Can't wait.....have never been to JVD but heard it is amazing.

Archived