Can we walk from Queen Mary to cruise ship

I'm going to surprise my dh, and book a room on the Queen Mary for the night before our cruise. He is a history nut - so I know that he will love it.

We leave on the Carnival Paradise the next day.

My question is, can we walk from the Queen Mary, to the pier for the Paradise, or will we need some kind of transportation?

We will have just one suitcase each.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

You will love staying on QM! We've stayed overnight a couple times and would love to again. It's definitely not for everyone, many people want new ammenities of modern hotels.

Yes, you will be able to walk from the hotel to the ship, they are next to each other. I recall they used to have a check-in desk for Carnival right in the lobby of the Queen Mary, I don't know if it is still available.

I recall they used to have a check-in desk for Carnival right in the lobby of the Queen Mary, I don't know if it is still available.

Happy ks!:)

The Early Check In for Carnival is now set up right between the Queen Mary and the Dome.

For WouldBeCruiser, it's open starting around 9:30 AM until about 10:30 AM-ish.

If you decide to do this, you'll get Zone One boarding, which will get you on the ship right after the VIPs and Wedding Parties.

If you happen to have booked a Category 11 or 12 though, you'll automatically get VIP boarding, so you can take your time and show up later...:D

Archived