Family HOtel in LONDON UK

jodiscruz

Ca anyone recommend a good hotel in London that can accomodate 2 adults and 2 children in the same room, in a central location?

Thanks

jodiscruz,

I totally understand your question. I am one to research everything and I had researched this question extensively. At times, it became kind of frustrating. While I wanted something fairly close to the major sight seeing events, I was hoping not to spend a large part of our cruise budget on a hotel, since we are staying in London two days pre cruise.

Our travel agent suggested the Jury's Kensington, which he said is a lot like the Sheraton Hotels. I found the Holiday Inn at Kensington Forum and we decided to go with that. The Trip Advisor comments are fairly good and it seems close to tubes to help reach the sights fairly easily. Try looking at the Trip Advisor, it was a great help to me. I know that the Holiday Inn is not the fanciest hotel but our family's outlook is that as long as it is clean and close to the things that we need it is okay. We plan to be gone most of the day sightseeing anyway.

Good Luck!

Linda

Been to London twice with the kids. The term they use for a room that sleeps 4 is "family room" not quad. I have not had much luck finding many. We used Travelodge while driving around the countryside. The family rooms they have are set up quite nice. 1 queen bed, daybed+ pull out trundle. My kids loved not having to share a bed. I liked how it folded away into a sofa when not in use. It gave us a few extra feet in the room. Travelodge has location in London and the guide book I am looking at says "most" locations have family rooms. The website is http://www.travelodge.co.uk.

Archived