Non drinkers and gamblers, what do you do...

vacruisin

Read, sleep in without an alarm clock (not that we sleep that late, but it's luxurious not having to wake up to an alarm), talk with other cruisers, walk about the ship... I see people playing games (you can get free cards from the purser's desk)...

There is tons to do w/o drinking and gambling. Relaxing by the pool, bingo, poolside games (bean bag toss, hairy chest competition, belly flop competition) there are demonstrations etc. Plus all the shows. Our itineray on the Victory has a port every day so the days are full on shore, eat supper and go to bed. <><

What do nondrinkers and nongamblers do on a cruise? Save money...or so I hear! ;)

I've heard that too. I've seen here where some people have extremely small bills after their cruise. I think DW and I probably spend the least amount of money on our last cruise and that was about $600 on a 5 day! :eek:

I've heard that too. I've seen here where some people have extremely small bills after their cruise. I think DW and I probably spend the least amount of money on our last cruise and that was about $600 on a 5 day! :eek:

That's another cruise. LOL

That's another cruise. LOL

Yep. That was just for the onboard expenses (mostly drinking and bingo); didn't include the shopping or shore excursions we booked. We did win exactly $600 on the last day playing bingo so it worked it really well! :)

There is tons to do w/o drinking and gambling. Relaxing by the pool, bingo, poolside games (bean bag toss, hairy chest competition, belly flop competition) there are demonstrations etc. Plus all the shows. Our itineray on the Victory has a port every day so the days are full on shore, eat supper and go to bed. <><

Isn't bingo........gambling:confused::p

I didn't know that drinking and gambling were the only things to do on the ship ! :confused:

Hmmmmmm maybe I need to take up both activites if things have changed ! :rolleyes:

I was just asking a question on a slow day at work...no need for sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Musta hit a sore nerve huh ??? :( If ya can't take a joke...don't read the responses to your thread ! :eek:

My bad. I didn't know that you were joking. On CC you can get flamed for anything. Please proceed with the jokes if you wish!!!! :D

We wander the ship, we look in the shops, we talk to other passengers and to the crew. We take photos of stuff. We watch the shows and other entertainment. We relax and have a great time.

Doc

My bad. I didn't know that you were joking. On CC you can get flamed for anything. Please proceed with the jokes if you wish!!!! :D

Didja hear the one about the priest and the drinking gambler sharing stories about chair hogs and smoking on a cruise ? :D:):cool:

We wander the ship, we look in the shops, we talk to other passengers and to the crew. We take photos of stuff. We watch the shows and other entertainment. We relax and have a great time.

Doc

Wouldn't all of that be more fun with a DOD (or two) in hand? ;)

Archived