I should know the answer to this..menu for dinner on the lido

Mollypuss

Will be on our 5th cruise in March and my husband has already said he wants at least one night off from the dining room (I guess khakis and a polo are asking too much...ugh) So, what do they have in the buffet area for dinner? Is it the same items from lunch or do you get what is being served in the dining room? We will be on the Valor, so I know pizza is 24 hrs, but we usually save that for our midnight snack. I look forward to dinner so much, but compromise is the name of the game and he should get his way once in a while!

On my last cruise, they had some selections the same as the dining room, but basically it was typical buffet food. And it changed every day.

We would take a look at the Lido deck every night, just cuz we're noisy. And ended up eating there because I liked the choices better. (Fried chicken, my fav!) Depending on your dinner time, you can always check it out and then make a decision.

:D To each his/her own, of course.....BUT you sure won't be eating filet mignon, lobster, chilean sea bass, or any of the other wonderful delicacies, much less the espresso and cappuccino - plus you'd be missing all the pampering in the dining room.:D

Thanks for the input.....I'm hoping not to miss a meal in the dining room....my favorite part of the whole cruise. I'm glad to know that I can't get the dining room food at the buffet area....I originally thought I could. I was wondering how they would serve filet and lobster at the buffet! I also don't like leaving our tablemates if we have a good group.

Archived