Is Klien Bonaire Water Taxi for 8am possible

CaliforniaAC

I've looked through the questions on this board, but can't quite find the answer to mine...

The Noordam gets in at 8am on Monday, April 19th.

In most of my checking around, I can find ferry schedules to Klien Bonaire starting at 10:00am.

We usually like to get going as soon as the ship docks- I really don't want to wait for 2 hours (the best hours at the beach to me are the earliest) before the ferry leaves.

Does anyone know if there are ferries that leave earlier than 10am, or any pre-arrangements that can be made via the internet before we sail? Prices?

We've been to Bonaire twice, and both times we rented a car- It's a great place.

Thanks!:D

Service to Klein Bonaire is done by small boats. The ones we took depart from the bar pier across from the Harbourside Mall. They have a posted schedule with 4 or 5 daily departures. We found out that when cruise ships are in port, the posted schedule is not followed. They just fill a boat and it departs.

If you are among the first to disembark, turn left and keep close to the water. When you see the pier bar, just ask when the next boat leaves for Klein Bonaire.

Last week it was $20 pp round trip.

Service to Klein Bonaire is done by small boats. The ones we took depart from the bar pier across from the Harbourside Mall. They have a posted schedule with 4 or 5 daily departures. We found out that when cruise ships are in port, the posted schedule is not followed. They just fill a boat and it departs.

If you are among the first to disembark, turn left and keep close to the water. When you see the pier bar, just ask when the next boat leaves for Klein Bonaire.

Last week it was $20 pp round trip.

That was EXACTLY the information I was looking for- Thanks Henrique!

Archived