Liberty Aft JS's

I apologize in advance - I know this issue has been beaten to death several times, but I searched and can't find the specific answer I'm hoping for!

We currently have a JS 7714 on Liberty booked for our cruise in 3 weeks. I've also been mindful of the fact that JS 1406 is also available. Both are on the very aft of the ship.

When I went to book 1406, I was told by the RCI CVP that there is often noise from above and that I should avoid it, so I booked 7714. I am tempted by the thought there is a better view on 1406. I know there are some super structure obstructions of view - we were Deck 9 aft on Voyager so I expect a similar situation. Some people suggest that the cabins under the carpeted part of the Windjammer won't have noise problems. Has anyone had this cabin and know for sure if it is under the carpet or not.

Which cabin would you choose? It's just a matter of different balcony sizes and noise between the two, isn't it, or is there something else I should take into account??

I apologize in advance - I know this issue has been beaten to death several times, but I searched and can't find the specific answer I'm hoping for!

We currently have a JS 7714 on Liberty booked for our cruise in 3 weeks. I've also been mindful of the fact that JS 1406 is also available. Both are on the very aft of the ship.

When I went to book 1406, I was told by the RCI CVP that there is often noise from above and that I should avoid it, so I booked 7714. I am tempted by the thought there is a better view on 1406. I know there are some super structure obstructions of view - we were Deck 9 aft on Voyager so I expect a similar situation. Some people suggest that the cabins under the carpeted part of the Windjammer won't have noise problems. Has anyone had this cabin and know for sure if it is under the carpet or not.

Which cabin would you choose? It's just a matter of different balcony sizes and noise between the two, isn't it, or is there something else I should take into account??

The CVP is full of you-know-what.:rolleyes:

I would choose 1406. I was in 1706 which is the cabin next to 1406 and never heard any noise. Here is a picture of the view looking down from the cabin on deck 10.

2754893520096597382S600x600Q85.jpg

This is the view of the water if looking out.

2888935230096597382S600x600Q85.jpg

Dotsie

Archived