Time from Canada Place to YVR by Skytrain ?

smallestdog

Hi, I will be disembarking in Vancouver at Canada Place (NCL schedule is to arrive at 8am) on a Sat. I have a flight out of YVR at 1.15pm to LAX.

I understand the train ride to YVR takes around 25 mins. How long does it take to walk from Canada Place to the Skytrain Station ? Taking into account my 1.15pm flight, walking time and possible delays in finding the Skytrain station should I be looking to self disembark no later than 9.30am ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I will be disembarking in Vancouver at Canada Place (NCL schedule is to arrive at 8am) on a Sat. I have a flight out of YVR at 1.15pm to LAX.

I understand the train ride to YVR takes around 25 mins. How long does it take to walk from Canada Place to the Skytrain Station ? Taking into account my 1.15pm flight, walking time and possible delays in finding the Skytrain station should I be looking to self disembark no later than 9.30am ?

Thanks in advance.

Off the boat, walk ahead to your left one block, and then turn left and walk 2 blocks down Cordova St to Waterfront Station. You'll be tempted to take the escalator you see right near Canada Place, but don't. It puts you on the wrong set of tracks (the Expo and Millenium Lines, not Canada Line)

map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100934763039761071004.000467645fcda21dd87b2&ll=49.286654,-123.108416&spn=0.00555,0.016512&z=17

It will take you about 7 mins or so to walk from Canada Place to the Waterfront Station and an equal amount of time to get from the YVR station to your check-in counter. The trains run every 4 to 6 mins depending upon the day and the time of day.

The Skytrain station -- Waterfront Station -- is literally next door to Canada Place. 5 minutes?

Yes waterfront station is next door to canada place but its know as a huge building called "the station" that serves as 1 main station that has differnt routes and trains like a heart in our body with ateries ...loll when u walk into "waterfront station" jus look 4 canada line its located towards the main entrance as the expo/millenium line is located towards the back of the huge building ...here us some pictures...the 1st on u can see the white sails on the bottom right behind the staion (canada place is behind this) and as soon as u get inside that line up going downstairs is were u want to go and next stop will be yvr....p.s i work at the airport and passengers are in for a huge suprise as cruise season begins....the airport has been improved and will have less of a line up like the past...

From Waterfront Station to YVR station the fare is $3.75 or $2.50 if your are over 65. On weekends the fare is $2.50 or $1.75 if over 65. Now just to confuse you, if you are travelling from YVR to Waterfront station you need to add $5 to each of these fares.

Archived