Are there ever any CC group cruises on Disney?

NHLady

I swaer I posted this yesterday, but I don't see it here or on the group discussion board, so I must've dreamed it. We're trying to go next year befor our kids are too old to really be into the whole Disney thing. We have a few other family members also interested. Anyway-I've noticed that there never seems to be any Disney group cruises. Anybody know why that is?

Karen

I've always noticed that as well. It appears to me that most of the members here sail carnival and without their kids. Have also found that in the past under my old id morganboyz, I rec'd very few replies to anything I posted about disney. I am also interested in a group cruise possibly for 6/2005.

well lets get one started. Before disney there was the big red boat. Disney had the contract till they built there own. I was on it three times twice with young teens & once with a group from Special Olympics. We had a great time on all.

In April I'm going with a young lady, she has never cruised. We will stay at The animal Kingdom first. She is looking forward to it.

Next April i'm taking a ten year & 8 year old granchildren , that ought be fun:rolleyes: . We are taking the 7 day westeren cruise. Wonder which child I throw over board first:eek: oh my

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone how has everyone been doing. I missed my CC fix & chatting with you every day. Boy there was alot to read & catch up on.:cool:

Had a great time with Beth C. I'm pooped out.

Now I have to change my ticker time for my Disney cruise next year April 22. Taking my grandson & god daughter on this one.

Howdy,

I have been on 5 disney cruises, my 6th will be May 12, the 7th will be December 17th 2005, and the 8 will be back to back 7 day cruises on November 25 2006 for 14 days. I just love it. Sometimes it's just the two of us, sometimes our adult kids and grandkids come too. They have something for everyone and we still havn't done it all. But I love to keep trying. Now they have a new show on the Magic too. If you have any specific questions, please ask and i'll try and answer them for you.

mom x4,grandma x4:o

Archived