17th june to 1st of july

token141

Anybody sailing on the dates from the 17th of June to the 1st of July on the good ship Island Escape. Its my 2nd cruise on board and am looking forward to it again

Will be on 1 of the weeks :D only 74 days to go.... as you can see below it will our 9th & 10th cruise on the Good ship IE, there's something about the old girl that we like ;)

RR

We are on our second week of our back to back whilst doing the Med-Dicovery and Spirit intinaries;This will our first time on her.Hope you enjoy

it as we hope to!Our previous cruise was on the MSC LIRICA last year and it appears that the IE will be a bit of a climb-down in size of ship anyway!!

Hubby and I go on board on the 24th June for a week. First time at cruising. Previous week we are staying in Palma Nova.

We don't drive and hoping to take two trips with the Reps and the rest by ourselves. Whats the best trips to do yourelf. Thinking of doing Toulon with the reps?

Drunk me never just merry with a slight walking defect must be the movement in the sea. Mind you will be having my birthday onboard its the 24th of June so look out for the merry northern irish man.

Not a Big birthday for me only 33 Im sailing with my mother she is a widow and im divorced so we have been away together last year and this year. She has threated to get the waiters to sing to me you wouldnt like to know my response so its looking like a party cruise then:D

Archived