Copenhagen - Radisson Blu Royal

I am holding two reservations - one at the Radisson Blu Royal and the other at the Marriott. I'm mulling over which one to keep, and the difference between the two boils down to location. I have been able to find all of the pros and cons for both by reading these boards and surfing other internet web sites including those for the hotels. However, there is one question that I can't find the answer to anywhere - does the Blu Royal have an actual club that you can access when you are in a Royal Club room? The Marriott does have a club that is accessible when you have an Executive reservation, and it has complementary water, cocktails, and food. Was just curious if a similar club existed at the Blu Royal, or if "Royal Club" just designates a room category that makes one eligible for complementary breakfast in their restaurants. Thanks in advance for any info!

Well I am staying at the Marriott in June, but for location I would not pass up the Radisson. I haven't seen her in about 3 years but it was a very nice property. As to the club amenities, I am sure that the hotel would email you back - if they won't that in itself is a sign. (You are talking about the Radisson across from Tivoli, right?)

Archived