Atlantic Ocean Weather

dalitos

Anyone could tell me approx temps and wind during ship time going and coming back to/from Bermuda in late April?

Should we take a jacket or a sweater suffice? I guess short sleeves are out of the question?

I will be in Bermuda 4/27-4/30 so I had the same question today. I checked accu weather & the weather channel sites & found low 70's. I also wanted to know the water temp. so I kept searching & found this site http://www.myforecast.com/bin/marine_forecast.m?city=TXKF&metric=false. Looks like water is in 67 today, it takes 'til July for water to be that warm in NJ so I will be swimming!

In Bermuda , The Bermuda Islands ( Somers Isles ) the first day moat anyone goes in the water is called Bermuda Day which is the National Celebration there, here and all over the world for Bermudians! .

Getting your WX from a .BM ( TLD ) Top Level Domain is best...eh...;)

I will be in Bermuda 4/27-4/30 so I had the same question today. I checked accu weather & the weather channel sites & found low 70's. I also wanted to know the water temp. so I kept searching & found this site http://www.myforecast.com/bin/marine_forecast.m?city=TXKF&metric=false. Looks like water is in 67 today, it takes 'til July for water to be that warm in NJ so I will be swimming!

Thanks, what do you think it will be like on the actual way there, during sea day?

Archived