Check your documents

chadci

I just went in to have a look at mine. All along they've shown my FunPass as complete. Not anymore. It is now asking for flight information before and after the cruise. In addition, it let me save her agreement but it's not letting me save my own and just shows incomplete :o

I just went in to have a look at mine. All along they've shown my FunPass as complete. Not anymore. It is now asking for flight information before and after the cruise. In addition, it let me save her agreement but it's not letting me save my own and just shows incomplete :o

Interesting... I have never been able to complete my fun pass without airfare. Not sure why you wouldnt be able to complete yours though. Did you attach yourself to the card on file for charges? Thats the only thing I can think of!!! Good luck

If you purchased your air with the fly away program that maybe why it changed. This happened to us back in February I had put in all our info before we got the info on our flights once we got the flight info from Carnival I checked again and the funpass status had changed. Think it's just their way of getting you to notice you need to input your flight info. Which is good as it includes transportation to and from the port!

Yeah. What's really weird about it is that I can see a check mark next to my name just as by hers. She shows complete, I show incomplete. We're both set up with cards and everything but it's hung up on accepting ticket contract. I'll give it a few hours, maybe it's just a glitch. If not, I guess I'll have to call.

If you purchased your air with the fly away program that maybe why it changed. This happened to us back in February I had put in all our info before we got the info on our flights once we got the flight info from Carnival I checked again and the funpass status had changed. Think it's just their way of getting you to notice you need to input your flight info. Which is good as it includes transportation to and from the port!

Nope, we're booked through Southwest. We fly in a day prior and we're staying in Tampa a few days after.

Yeah. What's really weird about it is that I can see a check mark next to my name just as by hers. She shows complete, I show incomplete. We're both set up with cards and everything but it's hung up on accepting ticket contract. I'll give it a few hours, maybe it's just a glitch. If not, I guess I'll have to call.

I guess she is going without you ;)............ j/k... good idea on give it a few.. that site is always and forever changing around.

Hmmmph, I called. She had me clear my cookies, log out and then log back in. It still shows incomplete yet shows that the contract was accepted. I read that to her and she told me to ignore it... I don't like that.. Between this and the excursion date not getting changed when they changed the date we're porting in Belize AND not to mention our booking getting cancelled right after we booked it... I'm starting to get a bit concerned.

Archived