Set sail pass?

Hi everyone,

I'm a first time cruiser and trying to get everything set up for our 11-people sailing party for our upcoming cruise. I have a question about online-check-in on RC's website. I filled out all the info-passport#, names, etc. for mine and my fiancé's room and it printed out two set sail passes. When I went in to fill in my sister-brother in law-nephew's room, it only printed out 1, just for my brother in law. Same with my Aunt and Grandma's room. When we contacted the travel agent she said only 1 set sail sheet prints out per cabin...If that's the case, why did two print out for our cabin? I'm so confused. Please help out a newbie!

hi,

I sail in 5 days and I am a first time cruiser. I have filled in the online check-in and printed my set sail passes. However, when I log into the website my reminders say 'last chance to check-in online'. Now, this worries me a little, I thought I had done everything. In order to get to step 4 and print your set sail pass you must have already completed the online check-in process right?

so why is it still saying 'last chance to check-in online'?

is it meant to say that?Have I missed something?

Cheers guys.

Yes. that is correct. Just make sure what type of credit card everyone is using. I did this for my family and MIL and SIL (who are in the same cabin, but different cc). I had to print out 2. Also, my husband is just on his own, but me, and DS are both on mine. Same cc.

hi,

I sail in 5 days and I am a first time cruiser. I have filled in the online check-in and printed my set sail passes. However, when I log into the website my reminders say 'last chance to check-in online'. Now, this worries me a little, I thought I had done everything. In order to get to step 4 and print your set sail pass you must have already completed the online check-in process right?

so why is it still saying 'last chance to check-in online'?

is it meant to say that?Have I missed something?

Cheers guys.

Those messages are generic, they will not change regardless what you do.

If you´ve been able to print the SSP you are all set. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived