Beverage package on board with a "select a day" option?

MIAMIMEDIA

I just read a thread where the person stated that when on board you can buy a beverage package just for certain days of the cruise opposed to buying a beverage package that requires you to pay the fee for everyday of your cruise. :eek:

If this is true, what is the daily charge for the soda package (when purchased on-board) with the "select a day" option?

AND for the frozen beverage package daily charge with the "select a day" option?

Is the gratuity on that "select a day" option included in the price?

Thanks

I just read a thread where the person stated that when on board you can buy a beverage package just for certain days of the cruise opposed to buying a beverage package that requires you to pay the fee for everyday of your cruise. :eek:

If this is true, what is the daily charge for the soda package (when purchased on-board) with the "select a day" option?

AND for the frozen beverage package daily charge with the "select a day" option?

Is the gratuity on that "select a day" option included in the price?

Thanks

I read that post too....and many people doubted her and asked her elaborate and she never came back to do so. I think she was mistaken...otherwise wouldn't everyone just pick sea days and it would not be cost effective for the cruise line.

I did read that you could start the package and if you were not satisfied or felt it was not a good choice for you that you could cancel either before you started it or during the package and Celebrity would charge you ala carte for the drinks you had consumed thus far. That sounded pretty fair to me.

Ohh, I hope that wasn't me, but if it was, here's what we did: we bought the package on the 7th or 8th day of our cruise... we were required to buy it for the entire remainder of our cruise, lots of others did the same (it was a TA) We were not allowed to cherry pick days... in other words, I'll take it for days 4 & 9, not allowed) This was on the first Solstice cruise that offered the pkgs, so I don't know if they have changed policy or not.

Just off the Century yesterday and you could buy a prorated beverage package any day of the cruise for the remainder of the cruise. We prepurchased, but another couple with us went down the 2nd day (4 day cruise) and purchased the prorated packaged. Couldn't pick and choose days, but I can see how it might be handy on a TA that has a lot of ports at the beginning and 7 or 8 sea days during the second week.

-Jen

Just off the Century yesterday and you could buy a prorated beverage package any day of the cruise for the remainder of the cruise. We prepurchased, but another couple with us went down the 2nd day (4 day cruise) and purchased the prorated packaged. Couldn't pick and choose days, but I can see how it might be handy on a TA that has a lot of ports at the beginning and 7 or 8 sea days during the second week.

-Jen

Jen, thank you, vindication! I was starting to not believe my ownself about buying the pkg. for only the second half of my cruise;)

Archived