When will Voyager Itineraries Summer 2011 be Released

Pean

Does anyone know when these will be released and if she will be doing the run out of Venice. I know they were supposed to have been released last month and really want to book our cruise for July 2011 and am worried that if I keep waiting for these I might miss out on something else. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

That is what I am finding most frustrating. I am keen to book something and am spending way to much time looking at all things cruiseing. The good news is I have found out so much useful information on these boards I will be ready to go as soon as I find the right cruise. Still hanging out for one that does Venice, Croatia and Greek Islands. There was a good one this year by RCI but the rumoured one for next year doesnt appeal quite as much. Hopefully the holdup is because they are making a few changes

And to add to your excitment...and mine...I called several times in the last two to three days and got these answers:

This Thursday,

next week,

1st week of May,

and last but not least,

mid to late May.

Wow, must be some serious thought going into this release or CSR's who don't have it together!!!

I am also waiting for some schedules/pricing to come out -- If RCCL does not get off their butt and release Western Caribbean for May 2011 very soon, Sandals will be getting our business. I have until THURSDAY NIGHT to decide! RCCL was supposed to be out on April 5th - I do not understand what the hold up is on this ship (Freedom) that is doing the SAME OLD - SAME OLD - Eastern on week - Western another. Is is very aggravating!!!!

Does anyone know when these will be released and if she will be doing the run out of Venice. I know they were supposed to have been released last month and really want to book our cruise for July 2011 and am worried that if I keep waiting for these I might miss out on something else. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------

We were lucky enough to be at function last Friday Night in which (5 at least)

creditable TOP RCCL marketing personnel were present.

I personally was given permission by some that I asked,

to post on CC Board and Rccl forum that:

"Itineraries will be released on Wednesday/Thursday"

"Voyager will definitely be returning to Galveston for an expanded stay period,

arriving earlier in the fall of 2011 and staying later thru spring 2012."

And certainly other considerations are on board!!!

The ones we are all hearing as rumors and more!!!!

I am waiting too???????????

I assure you they said a wanted a RCCL ship in Galveston.

It was a joint Galveston RCCL Travel function.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And certainly other considerations are on board!!!

The ones we are all hearing as rumors and more!!!!

To clarify, I am NOT saying the other rumors are fact and on board.

The others are on board for consideration.

Decisions are in the future.

I believe they will release by the end of this week. I've seen some posted here on CC by TA's. They clearly have access to them before we do. It's so nice of them to share with their CC friends!!!

Originally Posted by Pacruzer viewpost.gif

SAILING ITINERARY

SAILING ITINERARY

Date Ports of Call Arrival Departure Activity

Sun 06 Nov 2011 Barcelona, Spain 4:00 AM 10:00 PM Boarding

Mon 07 Nov 2011 Cartagena, Spain 2:00 PM 10:00 PM Docked

Tue 08 Nov 2011 Seville (Cadiz), Spain 4:00 PM 4:00 AM Docked

Wed 09 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Thu 10 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Fri 11 Nov 2011 Ponta Delgada, Azores 12:00 PM 10:00 PM Docked

Sat 12 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Sun 13 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Mon 14 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Tue 15 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Wed 16 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Thu 17 Nov 2011 Nassau, Bahamas 2:00 PM 10:00 PM Docked

Fri 18 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Sat 19 Nov 2011 Cruising 5:00 AM 5:00 AM Cruising

Sun 20 Nov 2011 Galveston, Texas 11:00 AM 5:00 AM Outbound Transfer

Have seen the itinerary and I must say I am a bit disappointed with them. I was really hoping to do a B2B and was hoping for Santorini and Split to be there as well. There are a group of us going next year so it appears that we shall have to keep looking

Have seen the itinerary and I must say I am a bit disappointed with them. I was really hoping to do a B2B and was hoping for Santorini and Split to be there as well. There are a group of us going next year so it appears that we shall have to keep looking

I wanted to do the same as you and do a B2B also out of Venice. So you may want to look at HAL Nieuw Amsterdam 12 night out of Venice it does both Santorini and Split with Mykonos,Athens,Katakolon & Istanbul. You overnight in Istanbul and Venice. We booked for the May 22-2011 cruise.

I wanted to do the same as you and do a B2B also out of Venice. So you may want to look at HAL Nieuw Amsterdam 12 night out of Venice it does both Santorini and Split with Mykonos,Athens,Katakolon & Istanbul. You overnight in Istanbul and Venice. We booked for the May 22-2011 cruise.

Thanks, I shall check that one out

I agree -- very disappointing. What a waste of a great ship and wonderful departure port.

The only one that interested us was the Barcelona to Venice on 5/15. That is the one that we booked.

Santorini and Split are both tender ports and RCL do not like using tender ports for the Voyager class ships - there are just too many passengers and it becomes expensive as well as time consuming to ship them to shore.

Look at the cruises out of Rome on Splendour for visiting Santorini or the Navigator cruises to Greece. Celebrity also has some good Greek Isle cruises that may be of interest, particularly Equinox that goes to Istambul.

Santorini and Split are both tender ports and RCL do not like using tender ports for the Voyager class ships - there are just too many passengers and it becomes expensive as well as time consuming to ship them to shore.

Look at the cruises out of Rome on Splendour for visiting Santorini or the Navigator cruises to Greece. Celebrity also has some good Greek Isle cruises that may be of interest, particularly Equinox that goes to Istambul.

Thanks for that. We did that one a couple of years ago on the Galaxy and that is what got us really hooked on cruising. Which is why we are so keen to go back and because we didnt get to any of Croatia we where hoping to get Greece and Croatia together. The way we are looking at the moment is maybe doing a cruise that takes in a few of the Greek Islands and then doing one of the small sailing boats through Croatia. Time is running out though and I feel we have to book something soon before all the good cabins are gone

We were on Enchantment for the repo, just got home and were shown on RCCL computers nothing so far for Galveston. Even the future deployments were checked and Voyager was not listed and the comment was it was not coming to Galveston following it's summer in the Med in 2011. No one seemed to know if Galveston would have a ship, and yes we are D+ cruisers so were speaking to the senior staff, it seems to be the mystery of the season would make a good Mystery Dinner Theme!!!

At least some of the itineraries for 2011 have been released, perhaps not all bu Alaska is available. This is the first time we have ever booked this far out and with another cruise impending this summer as well. We wanted a certain type of cabin and new if we were going to have it we needed to do it as soon as the cabins became available. It was just lucky for us we hit it at the right time. Good luck with what you were looking for.

We were on Enchantment for the repo, just got home and were shown on RCCL computers nothing so far for Galveston. Even the future deployments were checked and Voyager was not listed and the comment was it was not coming to Galveston following it's summer in the Med in 2011. No one seemed to know if Galveston would have a ship, and yes we are D+ cruisers so were speaking to the senior staff, it seems to be the mystery of the season would make a good Mystery Dinner Theme!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

This TA back to Galveston is out, so others before in time must be also.

but there are some outstanding assignments of a loose couple of ships.

We are all waiting.

RCCL wants ship in Galveston for sure!:D

Questions are:

1. year around?

2. part year?

3. which ship?

There is supposely an anouncement in next couple of weeks. :D

Originally Posted by Pacruzer viewpost.gif

SAILING ITINERARY

SAILING ITINERARY

Date Ports of Call Arrival Departure Activity

Sun 06 Nov 2011 Barcelona, Spain 4:00 AM 10:00 PM Boarding