Fun Pass problems

mom2girls

I know what your problem is and how to solve it!!! I noticed in January that my past guest number was NOT the same as it was in September, it was a totally different number. I also noticed that my prior cruises showed as none. I didn't worry cuz I was only going on cruise #9 in January. I tried in vain to change my past guest number to the new number and gave up. I emailed Carnival and they reset my account and then I added the new past guest number and the booking for Sept 2010.

I would not wait, I would email Carnival and tell them that you can't see your previous cruises and that you should have X number of cruises. Also tell them to do a search by your name/email and not the number in case you too got a new past guest number...

.....in 2008 I booked a cruise with my friend on the Victory. One month before the cruise he had to cancel. I took my son instead, who had already been on two Carnival cruises with me.

A couple of weeks after the cruise, we decided to log onto Carnival to check our cruise history. Mine showed up with the added Victory cruise, but when my son logged on, he had no past cruises listed. We logged in to my friend's account, lo and behold, there were my son's cruises listed under my friend's name (he never cruised before). A couple of emails and phone calls to Carnival, finally fixed the error. Somehow, when switching my son for my friend, my friend's account got my son's past guest number and my son received a new number.

We eventually got it fixed but what a pain in the neck.

:eek:

wasiii

I'm not a previous cruiser, but, I logged into Carnival today to have a look at my documents. Ever since booking it has said that my Funpass was complete, today it said incomplete.

What was strange is that it said I've not accepted the contract, however, it has a check mark by both of our names, her's reads complete.

I called Carnival and the gal I talked to told me to ignore it :confused: that bothers me a bit as I have a few other issues that I've been trying to get resolved and each time I call they seem rushed and tell me to ignore it or that it'll be fixed but never is.

Any ideas who I can contact? I don't want any problems or to cause headaches, I just want everything in order.

Archived