coffee drinker with question

36web

I need coffee pretty much as soon as i get up. I'm saling on conquest...do they have coffee makers in cabins which I doubth, or do i have to get dressed and go to a lounge to get coffee, or could i have room service bring it for freee? just wondering

I need coffee pretty much as soon as i get up. I'm saling on conquest...do they have coffee makers in cabins

No.

do i have to get dressed and go to a lounge to get coffee

You may. It's available on the Lido 24/7.

or could i have room service bring it for freee?

Yes, but don't neglect to tip the delivery person a buck or two.

You can have coffee brought by room service each morning. There's a door hanger order form for breakfast that you put out each night. Usually, they're relatively punctual...but not always. I think they deliver breakfast until 11(?) Not 100% sure about that. I will warn you, as a coffee lover myself, the coffee on the ship takes getting used to!

Gotta have my coffee first thing, too! I call room service the second I get out of bed, and in my experience, they've had the coffee there (a carafe) within 5-10 minutes. I have never waited longer than that. I don't know how they get it there so quickly. I tip $1 for coffee only, but $2 if I order croissants or Danish.

And yes, room service food/beverages are complimentary. There will be a menu in your cabin.

You can put the door hanger out the night before, and request a time, but there's a 30-minute window of when delivery will be made.

If you like cream (especially the flavored ones) I would take a box of the single serving creamers on board and take a few with you in the morning if you decide to get your coffee on deck. I also take my own large mug with a lid.

tony- they just wont have the flavored creamers.

You can get cream from buffet/in the dining room and even from room service.

When you are ordering through room service make sure you specify creams. xtr- creams..and extra whatever kind of sugar you want. (yes they even have splendra now

You can put the door hanger out the night before, and request a time, but there's a 30-minute window of when delivery will be made.

Or an hour and a half! lol. Once. Ususally, they wake me up knocking on the door, so the 30 min. doesn't bother me. :o

I was recently on the Destiny, and we used the room service coffee as our wake-up call several mornings. We called before going to bed, and I was amazed how promptly they delivered it. It was within 2 or 3 minutes of the time we requested. It was wonderful to have it delivered to the cabin. I actually thought their coffee was pretty good. We had also brought insulated mugs, so that if we got coffee from the Lido it was easier to carry and could hold more than a coffee mug.

I tipped the same as you, Cotton, $1 if coffee alone, and $2 if danish with it.

Enjoy and take advantage of it. I got back home and laid in bed the first morning wondering what had gone wrong with my coffee order! :)

Archived