Table for 12

bug18

I was afraid there wasn't a simple answer since I have read on these boards that a table for 10 is the largest but when I asked my TA he said it is a table for 12. I guess if you are lucky you can get 12 but we shouldn't count on it.

We just got off of the Oasis. We were a party of 12 and we booked through a TA. We asked for a table of 12 and thought we had it taken care of. When we got there, they had us split into 4 tables - I wasn't even with my husband and 2 of my kids! We were celebrating our parents 50th anniversary and really wanted to sit together. My brother talked to the headwaiter and by the second night they had our table of 12 ready for us and every night thereafter. They gave us outstanding service. I would talk to them as soon as you can after you board. We went there at 6:00 the first evening to find the 4 tables and it was a mess with everyone trying to get their seating changed.

We were 12, right after our 2 hr wait for our Royal Connect phones we went to the MDR. They had us split into 3 tables and it took 3 days to get tables together. added dining at Izumi and 150 CP, we had 2 nights to sit together. :mad: I would call, and email them MANY times to try to assure it. I saw alot of large groups already sitting together on the first night.

We were a party of 12 that sailed on Oasis on March 20th. We had My Time Dining, and the first night we had to split into 2 tables of 6 each. However, starting the 2nd night, we had a table for 12 (they put the 2 tables together that we had the fist night). I was very impressed with how accommodating they were.

Archived