New to Costa Cruises

travlingal64

Even though the Deliziosa is a new ship there are already four CC member reviews. Check them out if you haven't already. Otherwise, use the search option for "Deliziosa" and see what others have said in this forum. The drink package issue is ALWAYS talked about on the forum - its the same deal for all Costa ships, the packages are not ship-specific.

I am taking the Deliziosa in September to Baltic Europe and was wondering if anyone has sailed on this ship yet and your thoughts? I would like to know about the drink packages they offer too.

Hi Travlingal64

We will be on the same cruise as you (and the two after) and really looking forward to it.

I think we are going to use the X1 drinks package, we used it last year on our Costa Cruise and it suited us.

You need to contact your TA or Costa directly, because the costs vary, depending upon the length of the cruise. I believe it also depends upon which country the cruise is booked through, due to exchange rates.

Even though the Deliziosa is a new ship there are already four CC member reviews. Check them out if you haven't already. Otherwise, use the search option for "Deliziosa" and see what others have said in this forum. The drink package issue is ALWAYS talked about on the forum - its the same deal for all Costa ships, the packages are not ship-specific.

We are doing it after a Tranx Atl..in a month. Any tips//etc. I'm a vet..waaay many times cruzer. 1st time Atl, and Med tho..but Euro land 38 times. Used to cruze Sitmar lines, and loved the Italians. planning our time ashore also. Thx for info

Archived