EPIC to host Largest Fireworks Display

Got Tequila?

From NCL's website...

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_041310

Norwegian Epic To Be Host Venue For The National Broadcast Of America's Largest Fireworks Display

Macy's and Norwegian Cruise Line partner to deliver an extraordinary 4th of July extravaganza

Miami - Apr 13, 2010 --- This year's Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® in New York is sure to be truly epic. Norwegian Cruise Line and Macy's today announced that Norwegian Cruise Line's new ship, Norwegian Epic, will be the host venue for the 34th Annual Macy's 4th of July Fireworks event taking place on Sunday, July 4, 2010. The event includes a national, one-hour, live entertainment broadcast on NBC-TV beginning at 9 p.m. and takes place on board Norwegian Epic where invited guests will have a front row view of the fireworks display.

Odd that I got the idea to post about July 4th tickets around the same time yesterday. Did not see this until this morning here.

I bet the little ferry will go around the Epic from the exterior--for yet another view.

Odd that I got the idea to post about July 4th tickets around the same time yesterday. Did not see this until this morning here.

I bet the little ferry will go around the Epic from the exterior--for yet another view.

Hope so, we are crossing on the Epic first TA and spending our first ever 4th July in NYC. We have booked the Circle Line Fireworks Tour so we will see another view of the Epic.

Hey Mike :)

Looks like we will be watching from the "Far Side" in Jersey at Michael Anthony's... Perhaps Epic will be in he background.

I bet some folks from our group might get a chance to be on her that night.

Epic looks like it will prove that old saying. Looks are only skin deep, cuz in the Pics she sure is an ugly duckling, however inside looks amazing and has Oasis beat for entertainment.

See ya there on the 2nd

RNG Out.

Archived