Retrieving reservations online

Micchi

I have a MyNCL account, but I booked over the phone because I couldn't get a promotional code to work on my own. I have the reservation number, but when I go to look for it online, the site says it can't retrieve the reservation. Do I have to call NCL and ask them to allow me to access it, or do I have to make the final payment first?

and it was as the above poster said - I called NCL External Systems Support (Automation Support) at 866/625-1160 and they fixed it while I was on the phone.

Am still having a problem completing my on-line check in and documentation - according to an email I received from NCL it is because my cruise is not until April 2011 and they have not loaded all the information for that time. Will wait awhile and then try again.

and it was as the above poster said - I called NCL External Systems Support (Automation Support) at 866/625-1160 and they fixed it while I was on the phone.

Am still having a problem completing my on-line check in and documentation - according to an email I received from NCL it is because my cruise is not until April 2011 and they have not loaded all the information for that time. Will wait awhile and then try again.

I decided to give them a call and they fixed it for me as well. I was able to access my online check-in and book shore excursions, though. My cruise is still seven months out but it's likely as they said... they're just not set up for 2011 yet.

Archived