Mariner entertainment?

Anyone know what shows are happening on Mariner now? Ice Show I know about but do they have other stage shows that are worth watching? My Husband and boys would love a magician or something. Anyone know what shows they have running?

Thank You!

Anyone know what shows are happening on Mariner now? Ice Show I know about but do they have other stage shows that are worth watching? My Husband and boys would love a magician or something. Anyone know what shows they have running?

Thank You!

Except for the production shows, the shows change every cruise. You can send an email to web_reservations@rccl.com requesting entertainment info for your cruise. There's an underscore "_" character between web and reservations. It takes a week or 2 to hear back from them.

I usually send in the request about a month before the cruise. If you send it too far in advance, they won't have the entertainment lineup yet.

We just got off the Mariner Sunday, and there were two production shows: one with a Broadway theme, the other with an '80s theme. They weren't nearly as good as the ice show, but they were okay. We didn't have any magic shows during our cruise, but several waiters in both the MDR and the WJ did card tricks for us--some were pretty impressive!

Archived