14 night = 2 7night B2B?

DadofLostBoys

No intent to single you out, you have been around long enough to know that there are plenty of "post police" on the boards, I'm sure I will hear from some of them on future posts, again ,it was not my intent to single you out.

OK...I accept your explanation.

tdcjerry & njhorseman - I'm happy you two were able to work things out and we all can take our asbestos suits off ;)

Thank you all for you responses. Since we will be arriving in Venice a day early and leaving a day later, I'm not sure if we would want to get off the ship at our "mid-way" stop and just use it as a regular "been-there-done-that-port" and just enjoy the ship.

nonrev1 - Please do report back and hopefully you will do a trip report also.

You'll only need a new sign and sail card if your second leg of the b2b has a separate booking number. If this is the case than each leg will count as a single cruise on your past cruise count for your latitude reward tier. One booking number counts as just one cruise, and your sign and sail card will have a cruising date printed on it which will cover both legs.

Okay back to the B2B stuff.

On our last B2B we had the same cabin and key card for the whole cruise,5+9and we did get credit for 2 cruises on our Latitudes account. Is the sign and sail card for Carnival? some have said that they have gone to the front desk to get a new key card on the last day of the first leg. I have a 21 day cruise booked this Oct.-Nov. a 7 day and a 14 day, better price booking 21 day and not the 7+14 our PCC says we get credit for 2 cruises.

You'll only need a new sign and sail card if your second leg of the b2b has a separate booking number. .

i have a b2b booked as a single 14 day cruise so you mean i dont have to get a new card for the second leg...only one booking number....didnt realize that...THANKS:)

Archived