Show me your aft!

jhale

We had a sunny time. Not much shade for us. Now we went in January. If you want more shade, you might want the aft rooms between the 2 aft wraps.

One day it was so windy on the Lido deck that we went to our balcony and laid out there. So nice.

We pretty much cruise in Sept/Oct during hurricane season.

In looking at picture of aft wraps on Dream besides the room you were in, it looks like the wraps on deck 9 are covered; however deck 9 is right below Lido so not sure how "peaceful" it would be - although on previous Dream cruises most of the "action" is mid ship.

Thanks for sharing your photos, it looks like a great room and location.

Susan

Hi everyone! I am very new to Carnival and i booked the Victory aft cabin 7428 and was wondering if someone had pictures of the balcony and the inside of the room. Im trying to see if the extra $$$ was worth the extended balcony. I was tempted to do a wrap, but wow, it was an $310 more than what I already am paying for the extended aft. Its a 4 day cruise, not a week, so I thought that was a bit pricey. Would love to see pics of the 7428 stateroom and balcony if someone has it. Thanks so much for your help!

Does anyone have a closer up picture of Liberty 6485, or the like, i saw the picture of the Aft wrap with ours next to it, sorry only went to page 14, apologize if there was one posted after that.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone! I am very new to Carnival and i booked the Victory aft cabin 7428 and was wondering if someone had pictures of the balcony and the inside of the room. Im trying to see if the extra $$$ was worth the extended balcony. I was tempted to do a wrap, but wow, it was an $310 more than what I already am paying for the extended aft. Its a 4 day cruise, not a week, so I thought that was a bit pricey. Would love to see pics of the 7428 stateroom and balcony if someone has it. Thanks so much for your help!

When do you go on your cruise. We have 7428 on the Triumph in 2 weeks (9/1/12) I think it will be pretty close to yours. If your have been on the cruise please post pics. I will try to post pics when I get back.

So glad this thread is still going! Just took the plunge yesterday and switched from a plain old balcony to a Vista Suite for our Alaska cruise on the Miracle next May. I am not a cold weather fan, but plan on spending lots of time on this balcony anyway! Hot coffee in the morning, hot chocolate in the afternoon, hot toddy in the evening - and snuggling up with the most perfect husband on the planet should keep me plenty warm!

Thanks to all who posted pics, and especially the time lapse. Too cool!

When do you go on your cruise. We have 7428 on the Triumph in 2 weeks (9/1/12) I think it will be pretty close to yours. If your have been on the cruise please post pics. I will try to post pics when I get back.

Actually, you go before me. i dont go until February. I hope you have a great time and take good care of MY room. LOL :D

• 1 month later...
We are sailing on the Legend in an ext aft balcony, 7300 (right next to wrap around suite). First time in this type of cabin. Do these balconies have lounge chairs?

Does anyone have any pics?

I actually read through this entire thread earlier this week and I do believe there are pictures of 7300 on it for the Pride, Legend, Spirit or Miracle. It wouldn't matter which Spirit Class ship you would look at, as I believe they are all pretty much the same configuration. I remember looking at 7300, as it's right next door to 7302, which I booked on the Pride. I think this extended aft balcony has two regular chairs and a table and one lounger. Not for certain, though. My first time in ext aft balcony, too. Can't wait. There are some gorgeous pics on this thread if you have the time to read through it.

We are sailing on the Legend in an ext aft balcony, 7300 (right next to wrap around suite). First time in this type of cabin. Do these balconies have lounge chairs?

Does anyone have any pics?

A quick search for '7300' in this thread yielded pictures of cabin 7300 on the Pride...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=24019375&postcount=28

I'm looks for some Aft pics on the Empress deck on the Breeze... they are hard to come by!!

There is an aft balcony on the Verandah deck as part of our cabin crawl on the Dec 8th sailing so if nothing shows up before then I'll grab some pics. It's close :)

Edited by Ron_L

Just a headsup in case you all haven't heard that webshots photo's that are embedded all over this thread will be going away. Webshots is changing and starting to charge and you can only share pictures by invitation. Pretty soon this thread will be covered with a bunch of red "X's".:rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1716775

There is an aft balcony on the Verandah deck as part of our cabin crawl on the Dec 8th sailing so if nothing shows up before then I'll grab some pics. It's close :)

Awesome..We sail in January.. I just wanna check the room out and get a bit more excited before we step in it ;)

• 6 months later...
I know this thread has been inactive for a while, but I'm super excited to be sailing on my first aft wrap cabin in May on the Carnival Valor.

I don't blame you for being so excited Laura. You'll love it. Pics of our Valor aft wrap in my review linked in my signature. Have fun!!!

I don't blame you for being so excited Laura. You'll love it. Pics of our Valor aft wrap in my review linked in my signature. Have fun!!!

I loved your review! Thanks for posting it. We are in the aft-wrap right above the one you had. So excited!

I'm also booked in the same cabin, 6483 in August and I'm soooo excited!! It's my first balcony! I've only ever done inside cabins. I'll have my daughter with me who will be just about 2 at the time we sail and I'm excited to have somewhere private for her to play and also to have somewhere to read during her nap and bedtime. August can't get here fast enough!! Thanks for your review. I loved reading it and seeing pics of the room.

Just about everyone I've asked said I should be fine but I'll ask you since you have first hand experience about the cabin. Since we're right above the lounge did you and your wife hear any music/noise from below?

I loved your review! Thanks for posting it. We are in the aft-wrap right above the one you had. So excited!

Enjoy!! I hope you post a review and pics, I love reading them. Do you go to the piano bar at all? If so I'd love to know how it was.

Enjoy!! I hope you post a review and pics, I love reading them. Do you go to the piano bar at all? If so I'd love to know how it was.

\

I try to check out every venue on the ship, even if just for a few minutes, so I'll let you know.