cruise price goes down

texasnana

Still having a problem figuring if my cruise went down. We got upgraded( forgot the cat ) we have a cabin already assigned to us. But we are returning cruisers. So if find the 4 B cabin we have been assigned i find the price we would have paid if we had not cruised before.

We booked with a travel agent so if it goes down do i contact her? or just send in an email? Right now it has gone up but i look daily.

I am so confused on how to do this. Do i need to put in my past guest numbers to really figure out if it has gone down?

Hope i did not confused you all as i am so confused....LOL

Still having a problem figuring if my cruise went down. We got upgraded( forgot the cat ) we have a cabin already assigned to us. But we are returning cruisers. So if find the 4 B cabin we have been assigned i find the price we would have paid if we had not cruised before.

We booked with a travel agent so if it goes down do i contact her? or just send in an email? Right now it has gone up but i look daily.

I am so confused on how to do this. Do i need to put in my past guest numbers to really figure out if it has gone down?

You booked with a TA.. Carnival will not help you.. deal with your TA...

It's okay OP. Their website has gotten a lil bit hard to navigate around and find exact pricing now. You should be able to call your TA to just ask if prices have gone down if anything and if they do you have to go through your TA for EVERYTHING because everyone at carnival can't talk to you once you've booked through their travel partners.

Are you booked Early Saver Rate? Past Guest Rate?

Are you Before your final payment Deadline?

What Category are you now assigned?

You will now be checking price drops for the cabin Category you were upgraded to.

Past Guests rates are not offered all the time, nor for all cruises.

ken

ken

I don't see how the site has gotten more difficult to work with. Used to be if you clicked on a particular sail date, there would be the spreadsheet of rates available. You would NEVER see past guest, senior, or resident rates unless you checked off those items in your search window. That all still works exactly the same way, if you don't check the Past Guest box under special rates, you won't see any past guest rates (assuming they apply to your sailing)....:rolleyes:

Now you start off with the same process but when you get to your sailing, instead of seeing the spreadsheet of rates, you see a page with room types saying "starting at $XXX.XX" page. When you click on any of the room types, a window should pop up showing you all the available rates in that cabin type...It's one more click than the "older, way better site". :rolleyes: Everything before hand (searching for your cruise) and afterwards (picking a room, booking, etc.) looks the same...:rolleyes:

Archived