ES Denials Week of 4/12, Call & Verify

keishashadow

Carnival 'enchanced' their site last weekend:rolleyes:difficult to see many special rates, let alone get a screenshot for proof.

I was always able to bring up military rate on CCL site via code my PVP gave me (guess he got tired of me calling he he), it still isn't happening when i check today.

I noticed this Monday that our military rate had dropped according to TA site. I then called CCL & they saw the rate too, said to submit the ES form. Stated i didn't need to worry about not having a screenshot for backup as they date/time stamp the ES submissions.

Today i got email denying my ES:mad:. I called and was told sorry, no can do. I persisted and related the above story. Miraculously, after being on hold for 1/2 hour the rate was 'found' & i received confirming email.

I saved a whopping $10 LMAO its the principal;)

posting jik anybody else gets a denial...be a squeaky wheel

Carnival 'enchanced' their site last weekend:rolleyes:difficult to see many special rates, let alone get a screenshot for proof. A screenshot is a screenshot and doesn't depend on the content or layout of the display?

I was always able to bring up military rate on CCL site via code my PVP gave me Now THAT's interesting!!!!

ken

A screenshot is a screenshot and doesn't depend on the content or layout of the display?

if you can't see the rate on the CCL website (even though they confirm it's available for your cruise) you don't have ability to save a screenshot for backup, despite being told it's available when you call.

i did have to request that they investigate the rate via time stamp of ES

btw, i was informed by CCL they won't accept a screenshot reflecting military rate from a travel agency site even if it does reflect taxes & fees

i was able to bring up one military rate price drop since booking in March using the code, it is no longer producing, im still getting error message now when i try inputing any of the known ones.:confused:

A screenshot is a screenshot and doesn't depend on the content or layout of the display?

if you can't see the rate on the CCL website (even though they confirm it's available for your cruise) you don't have ability to save a screenshot for backup, despite being told it's available when you call. That's True!

i did have to request that they investigate the rate via time stamp of ES

btw, i was informed by CCL they won't accept a screenshot reflecting military rate from a travel agency site even if it does reflect taxes & fees - They don't Price Match TA sites. Generally the Military rate displayed on the TA sites is exactly the Rate Carnival will tell you when you call them - did you find a TA site with a different Military Rate than Carnival quoted via Phone?

i was able to bring up one military rate price drop since booking in March using the code, it is no longer producing, im still getting error message now when i try inputing any of the known ones. That's interesting that it even worked once - do you mind sharing the 3-letter fare code!!! :confused:

ken

cpme (still not working):( & not to be confused with cpm1, 2 or 3 which never worked for me on the CCL website

i've been using it to price out cruises since the last big Oct sale time frame

there are a couple TA sites that offer additoonal price break to military that i stumbled across, more of an OBC as i understand it in final quote type thing

cpme (still not working):( & not to be confused with cpm1, 2 or 3 which never worked for me on the CCL website. That "C" has some meaning - I can't find my notes on that. Did you try dropping the "C" and using PME ??? When you're experimenting, also try MMM and MWH.

i've been using it to price out cruises since the last big Oct sale time frame

there are a couple TA sites that offer additoonal price break to military that i stumbled across, more of an OBC as i understand it in final quote type thing I recall seeing one of those sites - I'm sure they're rebating part of their commish, but if so they shouldn't be advertising it!

ken

thanx for the info, no go though; i'll keep trying them periodically Interesting that different messages r displaying on the website for each set of codes though:confused:

*when i tried PME, MMM & MWH i got this message on same screen:

The promo code you entered is invalid. Please enter a correct promo code

*when i again tried cpme & cpm1, 2 & 3 i got this one on next screen:

9000 : An unexpected response condition code has been received

the 2nd response i'd get periodically when inputing codes that i knew were valid in the past, figured it was a glitch of sorts in the system as when i'd try same one later in the day, it'd produce rate for the code. In this instance, it's been consistently giving the above code since the system was tweaked.

Archived